Out of Propane?
If you are out of propane and need an emergency delivery, please contact us right away at 855-346-0755.
If you have propane in your tank and thereʼs still no heat, try running through our No Heat
- Check your thermostat to make sure itʼs set high enough to call for heat.
- If your system has an emergency shutoff switch, usually located near the basement steps or next to your heating system, make sure the switch is in the "ON" position.
- Sometimes a simple system reset is all thatʼs needed. If the emergency shutoff switch is in the “ON” position, shut it “OFF” for 10 seconds and then back on and listen for the system to start up.
- Check to make sure the pilot is lit.
- Check for any blown fuses or tripped circuit breakers in your electrical supply panel. A breaker switch is tripped if it is moved slightly from the ON position.
Remember, you can call us anytime day or night if you have an emergency at 800-815-1128.
Weʼre happy to troubleshoot the problem for you and get your system back up and running.